Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Processing Type::||Casting||Application:||Self Drilling Anchor System|
|Hardness:||HRC48-HRC55||Thread Direction:||Left Hand|
Bit Drill for Ground Anchor R25/51mm Self Drilling Rock Anchor for Tunnel Support
Specifications of drilling bits R25/51mm
The Self Drilling Anchor system is comprised of a hollow threaded anchor bar with a sacrificial drill bit that performs drilling, anchoring and grouting in a single operation. Self drilling anchor system is mainly used in slope stabilization, tunneling pre-support, foundations with micro piles etc projects.
Advantages and Characteristics as below:
1. No casings required, because anchor bars can be drilled into loose soils without needing casings to support the boreholes.
2. Fast drilling and installation, because drilling, installation and grouting are in a single operation.
3. Both rope threads and trapezoid threads are robust and ideal for rotary-percussive drilling and ensuring a high level of bond with the borehole gout.
4. The hollow core not only serves for flushing during drilling, but also for grouting after drilling.
5. Continuous threads ensure the bars can be cut and coupled at any point, or extended.
6. Different anchor bits are available for different ground conditions.
R thread anchor bar or called rock bolt, soil nail, which is a kind of threaded hollow bar, bar surface with an rope thread according to ISO 10208 & 1720. It was firstly invented by MAI on 1960S to solve the low construction speed on complicated underground works, nowadays; it is very popular all around the world.
Anchor bit diameter to choose:
|Thread standard||ISO 10208 / ISO 1720/ Other international standards|
|Thread direction||Left hand / Right hand|
|Hardness||HRA 87 ~HRA90 for TC bits, HRC 48 ~HRC 55 for all steel bits.